Using only the finest quality products, our Eyelash Technicians are highly skilled to deliver you a top class service.
Our technician will consult with you your needs and wants, and you can choose from a variety of styles from the ASHARI Lash Menu.
Your new lashes should last 2-4 weeks before you need a refill, depending on your own natural lash life cycle and other factors such as oily skin and products being applied on the upper eye area.
+ HOW DO YOU APPLY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one, 1mm away from the eyelid, never directly on the skin, to your natural eyelashes using a premium formaldehyde-free adhesive. Lash extensions come in different lengths, thicknesses, and curls, results can vary from very subtle and natural to very noticeable and dramatic, depending on your preference.
+ HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE?
The process will take around 90-120 minutes.
+ do you use mink eyelashes?
Given that it’s virtually impossible to source mink fur ethically, we don't work with it.
At Ashari, we use synthetic PBT fibre lashes. This is super soft, holds the shape and also withstands the elements of a tropical climate!
+ what Glue do you use?
We use a range of premium products sourced from around the world. Our adhesive is from South Korea and is the the most popular brand of eyelash extension adhesive amongst eyelash professionals all over the world.
While allergic reactions to adhesives are quite uncommon, they can still occur. If you've had a reaction to eyelash adhesive in the past, we don't recommend having the service done. The reaction was more than likely cause by the bonding agent (cyanoacrylate) that is present in all eyelash adhesives, including the sensative brands.
+ HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Please don't wear any makeup and remove any excess mascara prior to your appointment. We will clean your lashes before the application but our cleanser is used to remove any oil and protein build-up, not makeup.
+ I'VE HAD MY LASHES DONE ELSEWHERE AND JUST NEED A REFILL, CAN YOU DO THIS?
Unfortunately we cannot refill eyelashes that have been done by another salon, no exceptions. The reason being, mixing different branded extensions and adhesives can have adverse effects and cause your extensions to fall at a much faster rate. We will remove your existing lashes and apply a full set to your desired style and length. Removal costs an additional Rp 100,000.
+ HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
It's normal to loose 2-5 lashes every day, as our lash cycle is much faster than any other hair cycle on our body. If you wish to maintain the lash extensions, its recommended to refill them every 2-4 weeks. If not, the extensions should be completely shed after 5-6 weeks.
+ CAN I STILL WEAR MASCARA?
We don't recommend wearing mascara as it's hard to remove without pulling on the lashes. If you must, please ensure you use a waterbased mascara, not waterproof. When cleaning the mascara off, use an oil free makeup remover.
+ HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for 1 hour. As we use a nano-mister to cure your lashes, it's safe to get them wet after 1 hour has passed.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the mascara wand given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. We highly recommend the Sensatia Botanicals Original Soapless Cleanser.
- Try not use mascara. If you must, ensure that it is safe for eyelash extensions. No oil-based or waterproof mascaras. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel, brush them and let them air dry.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- We recommend refills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking amazing.
+ HOW DO I REMOVE MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
Removals should be done by a lash professional. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself, it is best to schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed, as we use a gentle solvent paste to painlessly remove them and protect your natural lashes. You may also wait for your natural lash cycle to complete and have the extensions fall off naturally.